Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February Card Class


Join me to made these five cards this month!!

Two birthday, a baby, thinking of you, and a housewarming.
Or choose a different sentiment from that set to
customize them to your needs!!!

WHERE: My house, Loyal, WI

WHEN: Thursday, February 25th, at 6:30 p.m.
-or-
Saturday , February 27th, at 10:00 a.m.

COST: $15

*Bring a friend that is new to me and you will both
get this class for $12 each!

We’ll be using the NEW CLEAR MOUNT stamps and NEW Punches from the Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure! It’s still SALE-A-BRATION!!! When you place a $50 order - you'll get a FREE stamp set, punch, or paper pack of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!!!

Can't make the class??
Order the card kit by mail for $18. Contact me today!!!


Check out this cute little birdhouse that I made using the NEW Mini Milk Carton Die and the Big Shot!! Isn't it the cutest thing!?! I'm totally loving the New Two Step Bird Punch too!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment