Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Convention 2010

What a FUN week!!

I've returned home from the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Although I miss all of my stampin friends, old and new, I'm glad I'm back home with my kids.

Here are a few pictures:


Co-Founder and CEO, Shelli Gardner


View from the second floor looking into the gathering place where we had lunch


Kelly getting her Founders Circle (Top 100) bag and award stamp sets


Kelly and Dawn at Awards Night


SU! doesn't tell anyone who placed where until Awards Night when they call your name.
It gets pretty intense!!!


Kelly was at the edge of her seat as her name wasn't getting called....
(They start at 100 and work their way up to #1)
Finally! SWEET 16!! Way to go Boss!!!
Here she is getting flowers and a hug from Shelli.


Here is THE Mary Fish.
She han't been called yet either. She was waiting patiently...


YES!!!
She was #6!!
Congrats Mary!!


Here she is getting flowers and a hug from Shelli.


The Top 10 Demonstrators of the Year.


And of course, I had to get a quick photo opp with Mary.
It was fun sitting next to you to get some pictures!

Kelly and I
I'm so proud of you Boss!


I'll be posting more pictures later today.

Check back later this week for samples from the display boards!

Thanks for stopping by...

Toodles!

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment