Monday, August 2, 2010

Black & White Rag Bag


Here is the Rag Bag that I started just THREE hours before leaving to get on the plane to head to Salt Lake City for Convention.

Good thing I've mastered the art of sewing straight lines and whipped this out in 1 1/2 hours, giving me just enough time to shower and pack before heading to the airport!! I wish I would have had another 2 hours to snip, wash, and dry it. Oh Well!

It's amazing what you can get done when you don't go to sleep for over 40 hours!!! The excitement leading up to Convention is overwhelming!!

I knew Celisa liked black and white and polka dots. I found the cute owl fabric that kind of goes along with SU! new owl punch. It has two small pockets on each side.

Here is the "inside" of the bag.

This is the first bag that I've used a different fabric pattern for the inside. It also has two small pockets on each side. So the outside has the ragged edges and the inside has the clean seams. Kinda Cool!!

Thanks for stopping by...

Toodles!!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment