Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Rag Bags!!

So, as you may already know, I'm ADDICTED to making these bags!!

They are so dang cute!!

I decided to make Jarrett's (my 3 1/2 yr old son) a 2x3 so it would be easier for him to carry himself.
This is the material that he picked out. Go figure, he LOVES Cars!!

Check out the pocket on the sides!!


We decided to put a zipper on his so he wouldn't lose his toys when he knocks it over.


DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......


Here's my new "summer" bag!!! Don't ya just LOVE the bright, fun colors!!



I decided to use belting instead of making the fabric handle. SO much easier and faster!!



Pockets on both sides...


I made this insert to put into the bottom of my bag.

It's a piece of hardboard covered with material. I can pull this out and still wash my bag.



Three individual inside pockets, a snap closure, and the bottom insert.


There you have it!!


Would you like one of these??


You can choose from the material that I have or pick up your favorite material and I'll make you one!! Just let me know which size/style you would like!!



Contact me for more details!!

nikkistamps@hotmail.com

(715) 743-6500



I am working on another style...

Check back next week!!

Thanks for stopping by...

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment