Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May Card Class

I completely forgot to post the pictures for the May Card Class.
Now (of course) it won't let me add a picture.
I will try again in the morning...

The cards this month feature NEW stamp sets from the Summer Mini Catalog!

****************************************
MAY CARD CLASS

WHEN: Thursday, May 13th @ 6:30 p.m.
-or-
Saturday, May 15th @ 10:00 a.m.

WHERE: My Stampin' Garage

COST: $15

******************************************
Plan ahead -
Summer Classes will be held the THIRD Thursday and Saturday of each month!!

*******************************************
Stampin' Up! Specials -

National Scrapbooking Month Promotion
Promotion Dates: May 1-31, 2010

Get a FREE pack of designer brads with qualifying purchase!!

***************************************
Can't Make This Class??

Order a Kit by mail for $18
Contact me for details!

nikkistamps@hotmail.com

Check out my blog for card and scrapbook samples!!
http://www.nikkisnicheblog.blogspot.com

***************************************
Thanks for stopping by...

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment