Monday, April 19, 2010

Rag Bags Available!!

Due to POPULAR demand,

I will be making custom Rag Bags to YOUR specifications!!

Here are the sizes:


2x2

Rough Overall Size: 7" x 7"

2x3

Rough Overall Size: 7" x 10.5"

3x3

Rough Overall Size: 10.5" x 10.5"

Optional Side Pockets

Optional Dividers

*********************************************

Here are the fabrics that I currently have.

They will be available on a first come, first served basis.


Fabric Combo #1

Fabric Combo #2 Blue or Pink
(This fabric sparkles! It's glittery)

Fabric Combo #3

Fabric Combo #4

Fabric Combo #5

Fabric Combo #6

Fabric Combo #7

All bags will be made with a matching cotton belting handle and will be washed before shipping.



PRICING:
2x2 $20
2x3 $25
3x3 $30

Shipping $5.95
FREE shipping on second bag!!

OPTIONS:
Two outside side pockets $1
Inside pockets $1
Dividers $2



Each bag will be made to your specifications after payment is received.


WANT A DIFFERENT SIZE OR FABRIC??
Contact me for pricing/options


E-mail me at:
nikkistamps@hotmail.com
to place your order today!!


Thanks for stopping by...

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. Nikki these are awesome! Sure wish I had been able to make regional to see the divided one is person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki,
    I already sent you a note I love my rag bag. and I might even order another bigger if I can.

    they are so cool and I will be taking it to my stamp camps I go to including the classes I go to for Kelly.

    They are so yummy.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. SEO backlink

    ReplyDelete